March 4, 2011

Yeap, I'm poking my head in... for a minute!

This year has already been a roller coaster of crazy ups and downs! Thankfully, I think things will be calmer in the next few months.
Earlier this year, we had a bit of a health scare. Well, a big one for me. My doctor thought I might had endometrial cancer. Scared the heck out of me! So, after a whirlwind battery of tests, we got fabulous results!!! No cancer!!!

We did however, decide to go ahead and do a hysterectomy to get me back to feeling good. My surgery will be next week and I'll be down for a while. Not sure how long just yet but I am really looking forward to getting well and feeling well!

I'm praying that once I'm recovered, I'll feel like tackling some new projects that have been in my head for a few months and get my creative juices going again. I know my family will be praying for a quick recovery so they don't have to eat Dad's cooking every night. We might all loose a few pounds with him cooking! ;o)

So, I will be laying in the bed for a few days and maybe will be able to post a little more often to fill my time! Until then, please keep me in your prayers!

No comments: