January 2, 2010

New Year, New Possibilities!

Well, it is a new year! And with that, anything can happen. I have lots of new items coming, some are still in my head and have yet to make it to the drawing board but that's what I intend to do over the next few weeks. I only have a couple of orders to work on so I should have plenty of time for my creative juices to flow.

With the new year, I hope to keep Christ as my focus and not let the little things drive me crazy. I pray that I am compassionate toward everyone I come in contact with and remember that I am only one step away from those that need help. I pray that God works through me for His good purpose. I also pray for my family... we have added a new member to our little family and I know there will be many trials to come for her and us. I pray that I remember to keep others before myself and to serve self-lessly for Christ's sake.

Hopefully, I will be able to post some pictures of some new items shortly... not that I'm giving myself a time-line or anything. LOL, I think I want to take things a little easier this year. ;o)
Now, to make some Chili for supper... YUMMY!

No comments: