October 11, 2010

Coming up...

So I have a confession: I haven't been sewing. Nothing, not even a little until the Alice in Wonderland Outfit for a sweet little girl who's going to Disney. Of course she had to have an outfit or two so I gladly created her two special sets.

I have been so burned out creatively that I really haven't had a desire to do much sewing. I think I am slowly (very slowly) getting back to a point where I may want to sew again. So, I am entering back in just a smidge at a time... I have a craft show coming up:

RidgeFest Craft Fair ~ November 6th

I will have several babies available for Holiday gifting and a few other goodies as well. Like wallets and key fobs and coin purses and hair bows too! I am a little excited about getting to meet new customers and maybe seeing some favorite repeat customers.

This show is in Woodbury so it is a new venue for me but I am excited about the chance to see everyone. I'll update with new goodies soon!

No comments: