January 24, 2011

Overwhelming...

So I've said it before: it's been crazy around here but here lately, it's been more than that. It's been overwhelming!
Life is happening at a rapid pace around here these days and I'm praying for a slow down. With the girls being homeschooled this year, I feel like that has actually been a blessing. We can choose how our day goes and what direction it needs to take but there are so many other aspects of our life that we can't control the flow of; doctor appointments, school events, family events and of course, the list goes on.
With all of this busy-ness, I've sort of taken a break from sewing. I've redone the sewing room and kind of chilled out on some things but it seems that the chilling out has taken a back seat at times to busy-ness.
Here's a few pictures of my room...

My fabulous Painter Assistant! Miss Kasey is awesome at helping me chill out! Thanks again Kasey!

Last wall to be painted...

Room back together... I have cleaned both book cases but still need to do something to them to help them look neater...

My room is done is a beautiful warm red and has accents of  Paris, creativity and of course sewing all around it. We also use this room for homeschooling.

My messy desk, and blank wall. I still haven't finalized what I should do on this wall but I have some ideas.


Well, I've caught everyone up with my endeavors and I really do hope to get my creative juices going again soon. I miss sewing but even more I miss the creativity of it all. Let's just see what I come up with next!

No comments: