July 24, 2008

More Clippies!



I am having so much fun creating these little clippy creatures that I can't stop. :) During the summer months, it's hard to stay in the sewing room... the heat and the activities never end. The solution is to sit for a bit and create little clippies! Of course, these guys have been added to the site (or will be shortly).

On another note, I am preparing for the upcoming holiday season. November brings the annual craft show (which I am already preparing for) and I will be adding to the website my holiday schedule in the next week or two. I realize it is only July, but for me, it seems December is looming. More on this as I figure it out...

School starts back shortly too! That is always a love/hate relationship for me... while I enjoy the peace and quiet, I also miss the noise too. I know, that doesn't make any sense. But for those with kids, you know what I mean! LOL, when we finally get that break away from our families, that's all we can think of and miss them to pieces!

No comments: