August 19, 2008

Much Excitement over this little critter!




This morning as I tried my best to get back to sleep after seeing the kids off to school, my dear husband was busy making lots of racket!


As he was preparing to leave for work, he spotted a little critter that should have been hid out in the middle of our driveway! So, he rushes in for my camera and here are some of the shots he got before he had to figure out what to do with the little guy...









My Husband and another feller caught the little bandit and has called our local game warden who has told them he will have to be distroyed. I know this sounds a little harsh but this is a night time animal out in the day time, a very good indication that he has rabies. So, sadly, this little guy has had his last romp but he will be remembered!

No comments: