August 16, 2008

A woman's work is never done!


Well, this post finds me busy busy busy! I know I keep talking about how busy I am but here lately, orders are coming in and I'm preparing for TWO craft shows that will both be in November! Talk about a messy house! :)


The Bag set below has been completed for nearly 2 weeks now but I haven't had a chance to add them to the website or list with ebay. Part of the reason is this is the best picture I have as I forgot to take pictures without the wallet, no pictures of the inside either so those need to be done too!


Some Friends are on their way over for some adorable pictures of their daughter and grand-daughter... these were taken after church one evening at a little creek. Isn't she beautiful! I could add so many photos of her but better not. ;o)


Ok, I promise to try really hard to add new inventory to the store as soon as possible! I know some of you have already started your Christmas shopping and if you are like me, your list grows longer every year!

By the Way! I will be featured on a great blog on Monday and if you like free, you'll love this blog! Be sure to check out http://centsiblemommy.blogspot.com/ as she always has great freebies, coupons and lots of just generally cool stuff on her blog!

No comments: