October 9, 2008

Birthday Weekend

It's been so busy around here! We celebrated Dakota's 12th birthday this past weekend and since Miss Tiffany had a birthday on Saturday, we celebrated hers as well... Here are a few pictures!

This is Dakota with his birthday gift from us... he got a golden Fancy Hamster complete with cage, food, bedding & play toy not to mention $$$$ that he got from everyone else! :)



He also had a very yummy ice cream cake! But, the mice got into it a bit. ;o) At least that is what his Nanna told him as she brought it up.



Since Miss Tiffany has been with Jakey Poo, she has been asking for a purse. Of course, she knew she would get one for her birthday! :o) I let her pick her fabric and boy, she had a hard time with that! I think she and Jakey spent about 2 hrs going through fabrics! I think she ended up with a fine selection of Passion Dandy Damask with a solid pink interior. I hope she is enjoying her bag...

Miss Tiffany also got another special gift from my son... they have been together for 6 months now. (That's forever in Teenager time) Below is a picture of her gift.


No, it's not an engagement ring, but a promise ring. It's an adorable little ring and I helped pick it out... Not a real diamond either. He bought a beautiful ring with a 1/2 carot CZ stone in it and it actually looks like my diamond! I compared them in the store so he could see that it didn't look too cheesy. When the time comes for the real ring, I will be sure to pick her out a beautiful diamond of course. ;o)

Well, that's about all for now! I will be posting some pictures of some orders I've had over the last few weeks as soon as I can and a wedding that I will be helping with over the weekend too. Have a great day!

No comments: