November 11, 2008

Crazy Busy!!!

Ok, I know I'm not blogging much these days but after I get a few minutes to take some pictures, you'll see why!
October is always a busy month for my family, we have 2 birthdays to celebrate and a craft fair to prepare for...
This year, I'm a bit behind on my items for the craft fair since I've had so many local orders. I'm not complaining at all, I'm very grateful to my customers for their business! So, now I'm catching up and gearing up for a great craft show at the McMinnville Civic Center...
I won't promise anything, but if I can, I am going to take pictures of some of the new items I'll have available at the show!
Mark your date books now and I'll see you November 21 and 22!
Can't wait to see you there!!!

1 comment:

Paige Todd said...

I looooovvve the craft fair! I don't know why but every year I have to go both days. I love it! I will look for you there.