July 6, 2009

Jamboree and Fireworks

I'm so glad to have this year's Jamboree behind me! It was wonderful and I loved getting to see all my customers and meeting new ones but it was very tiring and I'm thankful that its behind me. My spot was wonderful and breezy and I didn't have to have a fan run at all so I really was blessed. I also got to see lots of interesting people! Lots of patriotic folks walking around and looking adorable. I look forward to next year and making it LOTS better than this years!


Since I was away for the 4th, we bought fireworks on Sunday and shot a few off last night but plan to shoot off the rest tonight. I got a couple of nice shots so I'm going to post a few of my favorites...

Here's to a relaxing week ahead of me! (I hope anyway!!!)

1 comment:

Paige Todd said...

Everything looked great! I hope it went well.