September 8, 2009

Finally feeling better!

The day after Michelle's B-Day Party, I got SICK. I had the flu and am just now getting better. I ran fever, chilled, coughed, sneezed, watered & anything else you can think of. Thank goodness I'm starting to feel better! I was beginning to wonder if I would have to go to the doctor or worse, the emergency room. This was one tough bug that's for sure!
So, yesterday I got caught up on laundry and today I have to go pay some bills and then start those pictures of my inventory. I'm not going to make another promise that they will get put up today but I do hope to get to it quickly...
In other news, Kara made the cheerleading team at Dibrell for the 5th & 6th grade team and Michelle made the basketball team. Oh my! Just imagine all those practices and GAMES! I'm sure there will be plenty of photos from those soon!!!
Off to get those bills paid!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I hope you feel better soon! :)