September 8, 2009

Inventory On Sale!

Yes, I have a few things left from the Smithville Jamboree and would like to start fresh for the next upcoming show! I'm passing these deals on to my you guys... without you, I wouldn't be able to stay home and sew!!!


So, if you see something below you are interested in, just let me know.
Size 24 months N applique Tee... $5.00

Cheetah Pillowcase Dress... sizes 12 months, 2T & 4T $10.00 each. These would be so adorable with a monogram and paired up with tights and a turtleneck! Perfect for fall wear!!!

Purple with Lime green Dots Pillow Case Dress size 4T... $10.00

This sweet Pillowcase Dress is available in sizes 3T and 4T Put this one away for next summer! $10.00

Last of the Pillowcase Dresses, This sweet birthday dress is available in sizes 12 months, 3T & 4T. These dresses are $15.00.

If you would like any of these shipped, they should ship fairly cheaply and I'm happy to send them out to you for cost of shipping. Of course as always, custom orders are welcome! If you would like something special for your sweetie, just drop me a line and I'll work with you to create the PERFECT outfit for your special occassion!!

No comments: