March 2, 2010

Such a bad blogger!

Yes, I really have neglected blogging the last month haven't I? Well, without further delay, here are the excuses!!!!
I have the winter time blues. I know, lots of people get them but with the extra snow this year, kids being home and stuck indoors, it seems like it has been much worse this year than normal.
I'm tired, grouchy, headachy, and just blah.
I mean really BLAH.
So much so, that I'm really having a hard time working in my little sewing room.
Well, Friday I did venture out since they were calling for more snow over the weekend and bought a few fabrics for a few new projects that I have actually done.
With all that being said, Here are a few pictures from some of the things I did sew and a peek of those fabrics!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the bird and the love the little case. I also love the polka dot fabric for it.