March 25, 2010

Email troubles...

For those that don't know... I have computer woes. Lots of them. My computer is very slow. So, since my husband does video work for Ben Lomand, for our church program and for a guy from sparta, we decided that I would get his old machine and he would get a new one. Now, his old one will run circles around most new computers but it was getting outdated to do the video work. Here's were we start having problems... moving everything off my old computer onto his computer and everything off his computer to his new computer. You can imagine that it is still not finished. Seriously. He has been working on it but we have also had tons of other things come up that just have to be attended to. You know?
Anyway, I am updating you for this reason: if you are emailing me, I may get it, then again I may not. I can not send out from one of my accounts and I can from another.
Kind of annoying but hey, I do know he is doing his best... just lots of stuff that my sweet honey has to take care of...

No comments: