December 17, 2009

Christmas is just around the corner and of course, the new year is approaching quickly. As I look back, I can tell you that God has truely blessed me this year... lots of new clients, plenty of orders to help out the family budget, and a new child. Yes, a new 12 year old daughter. I have been blessed. Our adoption will be final on December 22nd. How's that for a Christmas present? Since DCS says I can't post pictures of her, it'll have to wait until December 22nd for us to introduce you to Michelle Faith Bond but rest assured, we have plenty of photos and will be posting away.

Other than an early Christmas present, I still have tons of baking to do, the kids will be doing a gingerbread house tomorrow. (Yes, I'm cheating!!! It's a wonka kit from the grocery store!!!) And I will attempt to do a little more wrapping tomorrow while they work on the house. I'll try to take some photos so you can see their creativity. I did manage to make some rootbeer rock candy the other day and it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself! So I can technically take the candy making off the list righ? LOL, yes, I'm making more!



We will be getting the house in TIP TOP SHAPE Monday and baking cookies after everything is in its place and after that, well, we'll just take it easy until Christmas Eve. I do have some shopping left to finish. Just a few things. But enough to drive me crazy. Yes, I will be a crazy person shopping at the last minute this year. I just haven't had the time to shop like I normally do! Oh well, at least I know what I'm getting everyone, just have to go get it and that will be my first chance to do so.

There are 3 babies left. Only blond ones. If you are interested, they are 20.00 each and I can deliver her to you by Monday or Tuesday. Just let me know!

Well, its nearly supper time so I guess I need to make some huh?

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: