December 8, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well, I have managed to finish all but my last order before my delivery date of the 12th and believe I will have it finished by then! At least it is started. ;o)

For those of you that didn't get to place an order, I do have a few babies left from the craft show and just 6 chalk mats... there are 3 camo mats and 2 froggy mats and one baseball mat. The babies are varied and I'll be posting pictures later tonight. These are great last minute gifts or perfect for stocking stuffers but hurry! They will be gone soon!!!

I will be resuming orders after the first part of January... I am looking forward to my little break and spending time baking cookies, trying some candy recipes and just being with the family during this wonderful season!

Remember that Christ is the reason for this holiday season and we should keep Christ in CHRISTmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How much are the babies again?

Trendy Spot Boutique said...

Babies are $20.00 and the chalk mats are $10.00. I'm happy to ship if anyone needs me to!