November 23, 2009

A fabulous weekend!

For those of you that didn't get to make it to the 40th Annual Artisian's Craft Show, you missed out! There were some wonderful artists set up and wonderful talent everywhere you looked!

All my customers made this year the best that I've had! Lots of new customers and some of my old ones helped to make this year wonderful...


I really liked my booth's set-up this year... I broke down and bought me a tent and used the frame to help with the lighting situation and also help hold the peg boards to make shopping a little easier...


At my next show, the Smithville Jamboree, I hope to have a white curtain created to help hide all the ugly backdrops that peeked through on the corners of the tent.



Of course, this little guy made my day! He wanted a monkey and just hugged it when he got it. He will give his monkey LOTS of love!

Again, I just want to thank all my customers!!! Without you, I would not be able to set up and have a fabulous, exhausting weekend!!! Can't wait to see you next year!!!

No comments: