November 5, 2009

Christmas Schedule... It's getting close!

I usually try to wrap up holiday orders & try to have the last of them delivered no later than 2 weeks before Christmas. I want to insure your items arrive in plenty of time for gift-giving or for wearing, depending on what you order. ;o) This year, in order to insure plenty of time, I am setting November 27th as the last date to place an order for holiday delivery. If I have an over whelming amount of orders, I may bring that date a little closer in so please get your orders in now! Delivery date for your holiday items will be December 12th.


Lots of goodies will be available at the upcoming craft show... I got my booth number yesterday and it is booth number 19, main floor. If you look directly at the stage, my booth is to the left and down 4. I can't wait to show some of these goodies off but I want to keep some a little secret too so be sure to check out the show, I know it's going to be SPECTACULAR!!!

No comments: