November 3, 2009

Sneak Peek Night & Billy Dean ~ November 19th!

So here's a little information about the craft show later this month... well not really later but like in a couple of weeks! I believe you can get the sneak peek tickets from Regions and if you need more information, just let me know... I'll see if I can get more info for you!

The 40th Annual Artisans of the Cumberland scheduled for November 19th, 20th & 21st, 2009 at the McMinnville Civic Auditorium on Garfield Street, with a Sneak-A-Peek scheduled for November 19 from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm! Appearing on Thursday night is Country Music Star - Billy Dean! He will be available for autographs and song! Tickets for Sneak -A-Peek may be purchased for $5 each with 100% of the proceeds benefiting Relay for Life. Be first to view, first to purchase and first to enjoy the talents of many local artisans and crafters!


Plan to attend the regular show beginning Friday November 20th and Saturday November 21st. Doors will open at 10 am both days with shopping until 8 pm. Join us for the many live demonstrations including a professional wood turner, basket weaving, windsor chair exhibit, and pottery. This year's show is sure to please everyone!

I can't wait to see everyone there... things are coming together nicely on my end and I'm finishing lots of stuff this week to free up some time for the babies. Lots of babies are coming!



I'm so excited!!! I better get back to work or I won't have enough for everyone!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi. Jennifer! I wanted to tell you how beautiful your dolls are! My daughter loves hers and my son just used his tooth monster pillow you made for him! He lost his first tooth and it was so special to put it in your "tooth monster" you made for him! Thank you again!!!