March 5, 2011

Just so you know...

I made a decision here in the last few weeks that I think will help with my time somewhat.

My website was up for renewal and I have decided to let it go. It's a LOT of work maintaining it and really, for the last several months, I haven't had that time. So, as of Monday, my website will be gone. You can still order from me, all the goodies that I offer, just not through the website.

I will be updating the blog while I'm down to include a sidebar with some of the things I offer. I'm not sure exactly what I'll keep or let go yet, but I'm always happy to create you something special!

The good news to letting the website go is simple: lower overhead means less cost for you! Yippy!!! I will be able to lower several of my prices from the cost of the website. With times as hard as they are, lower prices is good for everyone.

I look forward to updating the site and until later, Please remember to keep me and my family in your prayers!

No comments: