February 7, 2009

Tax Time!


For me, I dread this time of year... I do want to get it over with as quickly as possible though so I bit the bullet today and got all my papers in order... This is no easy feat for me! I am so not organized with all my receipts and invoices. I spent a few hours in pure torture and thankfully, I can see the other side!

I do save all my receipts and keep them seperated but (and this is a BIG BUT!) I am bad about buying things other than just business supplies at the same time! Since my little business is a hobby, I don't have seperate accounts for business and household. This is probably a big no no but, my tax preparer doesn't kill me. (If looks could kill though, I'd be dead!)


So, thankfully, all I have to do now is bring all my hard work to my tax lady and let her figure out all my craziness!

Don't forget about the poll and let me know you voted so I can add you to the drawing. It's for an adorable Chalk Mat in the Pastel Disco Dots! And, I'll even get it monogrammed for you! There's only a day or two left on the poll so go VOTE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I voted! I think the chalk mats are so cute!