February 24, 2009

What a weekend!

It was a very busy weekend that has just now slowed down. We had a great dinner to celebrate Jacob's birthday Friday night... 6 homemade pizzas with loads of yummy toppings. And I forgot to take pictures! We had such a house full that I stayed busy making sure everyone had plenty to eat and drink that I didn't even pull out the camera...


Saturday Jacob and my husband and some of the Passin'Time Outdoors guys headed to Nashville for the Turkey Show down there. I believe they had a GREAT time meeting some of the Hunting celebrities. After they finished there, they headed to Opry Mills mall to the Outdoor Shop and again, had a great time. Jacob spent some of his birthday money on new camo.
While they played in Nashville, I took Kara, Dakota & Peyton out for a fun filled day. We started out by stopping by the Sweet Shop and they had a great time picking out some jumbo sized jaw breakers! They are still eating on those. After the sweet shop, we headed to the skating rink. Yes, I did skate. No, there are no pictures available! ;o)

Once we finished that, we had suprise party supplies to pick up for Sunday after church. This was for Jacob and his friend who shares a birthday exactly one year apart, Dillion. Again, I no pictures!!! I forgot my camera!
It was so hectic and crazy all weekend that I was exhausted and half thinking. So, no pictures. And no Sunday afternoon nap either. Once the suprise was finished, I had to run back to town and get supplies for a church finger food get together/shower. That went well and on Monday, I did laundry since I hadn't done any all weekend!
Whew! I'm tired just thinking about all that running!! I think I'll head to bed now.

No comments: