February 9, 2009

You may have already WON a Chalk Mat!

Thanks to the Handy Dandy Number generator, if you are lucky person number 12 (also known as Sidekik69) you have won a fantastic Pastel Disco Dot Chalk Mat with a Monogram of your selection! Congratulations!

**Please note that the above selection was written with that weird announcer voice playing in my head! LOL, it's been a long weekend!

Please Email me at Jennifer@thetrendyspot so I can get with you about your monogram selection! I'm super excited to be presenting this fun little gift to you!

Thanks so much to all of you who voted and added your thoughts... I have a wonderful new jumper planned out and I can't wait to get started on it. I do have a few orders to finish first though. Look for the new jumper style in about 3 weeks... hopefully sooner!
And I do have some new gift ideas to work on... baby rag quilts, name pillows and busy bags to name a few! Those will come as I am able to work on them.
Thanks again! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas... Remember custom gifts are just an email away!

No comments: