June 4, 2009

I'm a Winner & I'm working on flipflops

Natasha over at Tennessee Cakes had a great give-a-way and I was the VERY lucky Winner!!! I never win anything so this really had me super excited! Not only is her jewelry so pretty and unique, but it can be personalized for you... what more can you want???
Thanks so much Natasha! I love it!!!


Be sure to check out her link and order something from her! You won't be disappointed at all... I'm ordering again shortly AND I just found out her booth at the Smithville Jamboree is right next to mine! How cool is that? Be sure to check us both out!

I've got new flipflops with bows on them available... These will be available at the jamboree and after, I will add them to the website. Lots of great stuff to be added to the site as soon as I have a bit of time!

Off to work on some Jamboree Items!!!

No comments: