June 9, 2009

Workin' Hard...

Well, I think I have gotten the last of my stuff cut out for the jamboree. Yes, you are reading this correctly. I have everything cut out; NOT sewn!



It's been so busy around here getting to know Michelle and trying to keep the summer a little fun and I haven't been working as much as I could have and should have.

Now, I'll have to sew like a mad woman to get what I want to offer finished. Thankfully, I do have lots of stuff ready and I'm not going to sweat it. Just need to work on some things that need to be replenished. Like purses, wallets, checkbook covers, pillowcase dresses & hairbows! Not too much huh??? ;o) No worries, it'll all get finished!

As I get a few things finished, I'll post pictures and update as much as I can. Now, back to work!

1 comment:

Paige Todd said...

You are a busy woman! I hope you enjoy the jamboree and sell lots. Let me know how it goes and after you have a chance to settle down when it's all over I have a couple of things I would like for you to whip up.