June 1, 2009

Another busy Weekend!

Well, I can tell you that we have been taking advantage of the nice weather! :)

We had our potential adoption daughter with us for the second weekend. Her case worker wants us to have at least 2 more visits before they allow her to move in. Remember, a child must live with you for 6 months before you can file for adoption. So, we are waiting our time. We have already fallen for this kiddo and are having a hard time waiting...

I do have two babies that are on order and both will be completed tomorrow! I'm so sorry I've been so slow with these orders but I promise, it's been for family! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them ready for their close-ups.
In other news, I've been avoiding the sewing room because its in my dining room and I didn't want to have to set it up and break it down so much but since time is running out to finish so much stuff for the jamboree, I better get with it!

Please remember us in your prayers! I know I really need them right now. With these emotional roller-coasters we've been riding since April, extreme fatigue has set in. Does it get better???

1 comment:

Tina said...

So happy to hear things are going good! :)