May 27, 2009

What a weekend! :)

We had a very fun, full of adventure weekend here. We got to meet a very sweet young lady and get to know her better and can't wait for her next visit...

We started out our weekend with a visit from Gideon... He is such a blast to get going! He was laughing so hard from his tickles that he turned red and couldn't catch his breath. Don't worry, we gave him a break so he was ready for more tickles from everyone!


Next, we went to Dibrell to play a little ball. Again, that was so much fun. I don't play so I got lots of photos! The kids really were tired and decided to goof off on the playground a bit before we left.

Next was a little bit of fishing. I think they caught a few fish... not enough to keep though. They also had an adventure to the creek and caught some crawfish but I stayed home and cooked dinner so no pictures of the creek!
So we are off to a great start for summer! I can't wait to go on more adventures!!!

No comments: