May 8, 2009

Nothing much going on here...

Except being busy! :) I did get out a couple of orders this week but other than that, not much sewing. I have been catching up on housework and laundry. Anyone want to do my laundry for me? It really piled up!


That's a photo of my neighbor's laundry out to dry last summer... did you really think I'd hang mine out to "dry" in the rain??? I don't think I've seen a day that it hasn't rained in a while!

I have also been preparing for the possibility of a new family member; nothing for sure yet so I'll just leave it at that for now.

We have lots of stuff going on here... preparing for graduation, finishing the addition, wondering when we will ever be able to mow our yard again... you know, just stuff. My time off has really been busy!

Today, I think I'm heading to the sewing room to create me a couple of simple skirts. I've been meaning to do this for a bit now but mostly, there hasn't been time. I'll be back to sewing full swing for the next show next week so I really do need to do this while I can... Maybe a purse to match??? Hhhhmmmm, I have just the bag in mind!

No comments: