May 16, 2009

So which Rockin' Mom???

Get's the Purse? Well, I had a really hard time deciding but I really LOVED Brandie's story of the first girl's trip/luggage... so, without further delay, I picked Brandie's Mom!!!

Brandie, you can just email me and we can figure out a delivery day!

In other news, we got the sheetrock done on the ceiling in our addition. We still have to frame in where our living room & computer room windows used to be and then we can sheetrock the walls. Talk about tons of work left! I do think I will love it once it's all done! :)

I guess we better get busy with some of the work that's left huh? ;o)

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Are you kidding me! I (well, my mom) won! That purse is so stinkin' cute that I hope she will share. Thank you, Jennifer, for having contest and for choosing my rocking mom.