May 3, 2009

Wonderful Craft Show!

I just want to thank everyone for such a wonderful, successful, PERFECT show at Bobby Ray! I got to meet so many of you guys that read the blog and lots of new people that don't read it...

With Brandie's booth so close to mine, Kara and Lauren hit it off and had a great time playing and checking out all the vendors. A special thanks to little Lauren as she was a great help when it came time to take the booth down! It was so sweet watching the girls work together to put everything into their proper place! Thanks so much Lauren!!!

The rain held off to allow many visitors to come out and browse all the great booths that set up.


You guys made all the hard work worth all the effort. :o)


For those of you that didn't get to make it out there, I do have some inventory left and will be creating LOTS of new stuff for the Jamboree in July! If you see something you just love in the photos, drop me an email and I'll let you know if it's still available.

I will be limiting my orders from now until July to afford me lots of time to create lots of fabulous new items and get a beautiful booth designed.

Thanks again for a wonderful show!

2 comments:

Masko said...

Hi! It was really nice to meet you there and good to hear that you did it pretty well !
For it was my 1st at the show, I have no idea if i did it okay or not, but I guess it was not so bad... I can't wait to do more research and go for bigger ones!

Lookingforward to seeing more of your creation on this blog!

Unknown said...

It was so great to meet you at Bobby Ray. I will also have a booth at the Jamboree. Do you know where yours is located?