May 22, 2009

Another Busy Week!

It's been so busy here with us doing a little remodeling, a Kindergarten & High School graduation & getting to meet a very sweet young lady.

Yesterday was the day we got to meet the young lady we may get to adopt and everything went well. We have made plans to have her this weekend and we'll see how things go from there. Talk about stress! It's been so busy and full that today I am so emotional that if you look at me wrong, I may start crying.

I mean, my oldest baby is graduating High School and our lives could be changing again soon. Just a lot to sink in at once.

In other news, I've got a couple of orders to get out and lots of great stuff to create for the Jamboree! :)

Off to get ready for graduation! If you see a blubbering idot that can't stop crying, it's probably me! Say a little prayer for me and my family!

1 comment:

Paige Todd said...

I hope everything goes well this weekend. :)