June 4, 2009

I've been Tagged!

One of my Blogging buddies has tagged me! Let's see what I can come up with on this:

The rules: List Six Unimportant Things that Make you Happy.

1. Flowers ~ Not sure why but seeing wild flowers blowing in the wind just kind of brings a smile to my face. I don't care too much for the scents but I like seeing them.

2. Ice Cream ~ What kind of person would I be to not get happy about ice cream? Especially home made butterfinger ice cream... I will be making some tomorrow! YUMMY!!

3. Clouds with sunshine streaming through them ~ I can see the hand of God everytime I see clouds with rays streaming though. There is such a feeling and sense of perfection everytime I see them. It just makes my soul sing with Joy everytime!

4. Dark Chocolate ~ Talk about a sinful pleasure! It brings sweet relief everytime I pop a peice of dark chocolate in my mouth.

5. Jewelry ~ No matter how much weight I gain, jewelry always fits and brings a sweet smile to my face.

6. Flip Flops ~ I just like them... they are colorful, easy to flip on and off!

Ok, so that's a little about me... let's see I tag Natashia at Tennessee Cakes & Bethany at Bethany Tramel Photography !

No comments: