October 8, 2009

Christmas Orders

I know it's only October but now is the time to order for the holidays. With preparing for the craft show & orders coming in everyday for the holidays, things are already getting pretty busy around here!
Here are a few inspiring sets for you to get started with!!!

Applique Initial tees are great for all your holiday outings... I have several great holiday fabrics for these and would be happy to find you something special!
Every Christmas needs a tree... and ribbon jeans... and a sash. How cute! You furnish the jeans and I'll add the ribbon. Looking for a different applique? Tell me what you have in mind and we'll find the perfect applique for your set!


Of course, these are my favorite! Jumper dresses are great all Christmas season long! Wear these sweet dresses with a matching pair of pants or over her favorite pair of jeans. Either way, she will be comfy and stylish and ready to see Santa!

Don't forget that you can tell me what you want and I can make it!

No comments: