October 1, 2009

The Trendy Spot...

Finally gets an updated look! I hope that it is prettier now! :) I do intend to update the paypal shopping cart on each page... sometimes they work, most of the time they don't. I also have lots of new pictures to add to pages and some items to delete. Be sure to check out the new look and let me know what you think... you never know when there might be a give-a-way! ;o)
www.thetrendyspot.com

I did actually update my fabric selections the other day. I know, its sad to see some of them go but I can't get them anymore and haven't enough in stock to do a custom with it. So sad! BUT!!!! Good news!!!! I do get to go shopping for new fabrics soon. I keep saying I have to go but haven't had 5 minutes to myself to actually go so I am studying my schedule, the kid's schedule and seeing when I can sneak away. I can't wait to see what fall and holiday goodies I can find!!!

In other news... Elegant Celebrations has changed her name and I think it's FABULOUS!!!! Check it out on my side bar... she is also having a give-a-way to celebrate her 1 year blog anniversary. Be sure to check her out!

Off to finish Miss Halle's fabulous outfit!

No comments: