October 17, 2009

Couple of new fabrics

I got a quick run to the fabric store in yesterday and came out with 2 cute fabrics for the holidays! I have plans for both of these fabrics and items will be available at the McMinnville Craft show that is quickly approaching!



How can you go wrong with dots? These great shades or pink and green will give your holiday wear a contemporary look. I have 2 other fabrics that will coordinate great with these dots and will be doing some appliqued tees to match!




If your a little more traditional, I have this sweet Angel Cakes fabric to make your holiday wear special!!! This fabric is so precious, pictures do not do this one justice.

I also got some new froggie fabric for new chalk mats.



Of course, I need to be getting everything cut out now so off to work I go! Don't forget to contact me for your holiday orders!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did know things have changed this year and you have to send in pictures of your items to get approved to be in the craft show right?

Trendy Spot Boutique said...

Yes! Already approved!!! :) Should be an awesome show this year!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL! how long did it take to get approved?

Trendy Spot Boutique said...

Not long... don't remember for sure though. :)