October 15, 2009

A little sneak peak!

Here's just a couple of the orders I've been working on this week... I still have some bows to finish making for Miss Jenna's pants or they would be in here too.
First, let me just say I LOVE these MINKY Pants! Not only do they feel fabulous, they just look so comfy. I'm thinking I need a pair of these for myself! LOL, I think they would be great as a jogging suit. ;o) Halle's has a perfect ruffle along the bottom of hers. She has a couple more of these for me to finish!

Next, I have little Ella Claire's peacock tutu... I just love these colors and the jewel tones that are coming out from the feathers. I created a tulle rose for the center of a removable broach and added the peacock feathers on both sides. I know Ella Claire is just going to be remarkable in this little number!


I do have a couple more nearly finished but I need to hold onto those until I get them completely finished! I'll post again in a day or two. Next week, I plan to start all the craft show goodies so watch out for those sneak peeks!
As always, if you would like for me to create you something special, just look to the side for my contact info! I'm always ready to create something!

No comments: