March 17, 2009

Busy Spring!

Wow! It is shaping up to be a VERY busy spring! I have been so blessed with an abundance of orders and add in family functions, church functions and working towards becoming foster parents and its been crazy busy.
Now, along with everything else, we had a roof put on and a dear friend (who is here daily helping edit his hunting show) says "Why don't we just build a studio on???) So, guess what? HE is adding on! LOL, yes, HE is adding on a studio space where our front porch was. They got delayed because of the rain but I think today they will be building some walls. This is a great thing but its kind of crazy here with the amount of help that is here and I am trying to feed everyone. But, when it's finished, the old studio will be the new dining room and I'll have my very own space instead of sharing the dining area. Lots of work to do! I'm excited!!!

Orders are coming along; I'm a little behind but rest assured: I will catch up. 2 big orders shipped out today and tomorrow I'm starting on some of the Easter sets and goodies that need to go out in the next few weeks. So, if you haven't heard from me, rest assured, I am working! Just a little slow with all the activities going on here. Anyone know how to iron? ;o)
Off to work I go!

1 comment:

Paige Todd said...

WOW! It sounds really busy at your house! I hope you are having a great week and I will talk to you soon.