March 7, 2009

New Fabrics coming soon!

I'm down for a day or two with swelling in my leg so I have been keeping it evelated and my spirits high by shopping... oh what could I be buying??? New fabrics, ribbons and other supplies!

Here's a sneak peek at just a couple of the fabrics.


Do the apples and pears look familiar? A beautiful print for purses, kids' outfits and Aprons! I love how the colors look so vibrant together.

This Sassy little Zebra is a decorator weight fabric and I got this one to corrdinate with the beautiful damask print below... I can't wait to see them together!

The giraffe print is just so pretty! I can't wait to play around with it. I have a new design that I think this print will be perfect for.

Well, that's about all I can show you right now. I can't wait to get a few new items worked up with them. Until then, I can wait for my mail lady to come knocking on my door with my yummy packages.

1 comment:

Paige Todd said...

Oh the ideas running through my head with the giraffe fabric!!! Let me know when you get it in!