March 31, 2009

Relief at last...

At least I hope! It's been a very long two weeks of sickness for me. I've had sinus problems, fevers and finally, strep throat. I started having a sore throat Sat. night and Sunday I had blisters. Well, Monday, I tried to go to the walk in clinic but after signing in, I was told they only see you by appointment. WHAT???? What part of "walk in" did I get wrong? So I go home in misery and call my regular doctor and she fit me in this morning. After having a good dose of antibiotics in me today and sleeping all day, I'm actually feeling better tonight than I have in 2 weeks.

If I have an order to send out to you, please be patient. I will get them out in time! I feel pretty good right now and can only imagine that I will be better tomorrow so I will be at the machine!

I have lots of goodies on the sewing table so I hope to post some of those this weekend!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Bless your heart, Jennifer!

I'm on week two as well. Second round of a/b and a strong mucinex d dosage and I am STILL sick.

Glad to know it does eventually end.

And so glad you are feeling better!!!