March 27, 2009

Sinus Problems...

Ok I know its that time of year but honestly, I could do without all the sinus pressure, coughing, sore throat, yucky drainage and well, you get the picture.

I have been up and down for nearly 2 weeks now. You see, those fun photos I took, caused my allergies to flaw up something awful! Within hours of getting back to the house, I thought I'd die from the pressure! My head is still swimming and if you see me out, please act like you don't know me: I may not be able to talk without coughing out my words. I've only gotten out a couple of times due to this but last night, I actually slept all through the night without my coughing fits keeping everyone awake.
Could this really be coming to an end??? I hope so! I need to stand without feeling so tippsy... I need to talk without coughing... and frankly, I miss the taste of food!

Have a great weekend and watch out for those blooms! They should come with their own caution sign: Beautiful but Highly deciving... Can cause Severe Allergy Attack that renders you tipsy for weeks!

1 comment:

Paige Todd said...

I'm with you on this! I love Spring, it's beautiful, but my nose has different feelings about this time of year. Hope you are are feeling better!!!