April 17, 2009

Apron photos!


I've got apron photos but I'll warn you now, they aren't that great! I really needed a model and natural light but, I'll take what I have.

First is Stella... she has 3 rows of ruffles and a bow to finish off.

Next is Olivia... simple but adorable! This one has a ribbon accent across the front with a bow to finish.

Then we have Jane... practical and cute to boot! Some of the Janes feature a useful pocket and others are just plain fronts.

Then we have Bella but I couldn't get a good shot of it... It has a rounded hem along with a sweet little ruffle all the way around.

Lots more aprons and fabrics to finish up! These aprons will be available at the Bobby Ray Craft Show on May 2nd and many more available at the Smithville Jamboree in July.

Of course, if you see something you like, you can custom order one of the aprons above or you can design an apron to fit your needs!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Sooooo cute! I have a feeling that I will be spending most of my day (and my money!) over at your booth:)!