April 15, 2009

Aprons! Aprons! Aprons!

I'm preparing for all the shows coming up and have lots of really cute Aprons finished already!

Bad for me, each one is my new favorite and I just have to keep it... but sadly, I can't.

I've got 3 basic styles and my buddy Kasey helped me name them...

First is Stella: She features 3 sassy rows of ruffles along the hem with a cute little bow to finish it off.

Second is Olivia: Her features include just a hint of feminine ribbon across the chest along with a cute little bow.

Third is Jane: She is just a practical kind of apron with no frills. Perfect for everyday work!

I don't have pictures yet but should have a couple tonight after church. I wish I had the perfect model available, but I don't. You'll have to settle for my plain ole' white background.

Oh, I almost forgot! I also have some half aprons designed and they are the perfect little hostess apron! I can't wait to get one of those finished...

These will be available at the upcoming shows and through special orders. These will also be a perfect gift for Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm totally obsessed with aprons, Jennifer!

I need to see pictures!

Beth said...

OH....I can't wait to see pictures.