April 2, 2009

Is it a Bird??? A Plane??? NO! A SUPER BOY!


LOL, I remember being a kid and watching as my brother and sister run thru the house with their "Capes" streaming behind them! Of course, their capes were the clever adaption of towels or pillowcases or even a sheet.

If you have a super hero in your life, you will surely want one of these! Please don't mind my model... he really had fun with it last night after we returned from church and I was showing everyone the newest addition to The Trendy Spot.

Now, here's the REALLY COOL part! I'm looking for a "real" little guy to model these so, if you have a little guy around the age of 4 who is not camera shy and is full of energy, let me know. Please send your info and a snap shot of your little hero to me at jennifer@thetrendyspot.com Of course, your hero will be rewarded with his very own cape to keep! Please note that your Hero will be photographed for use to market this item. You will need to sign a release and be local.
Better photos coming soon!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hey Jennifer, my name is Lesley Bernhardt and im a friend of julie's.. i think i have just the model for you. My son ethan just turned 5, little red head full of energy and loves superheroes! Will send you some pics tomorrow!