April 9, 2009

Mother's Day is Fast Approaching!

Is it me or is it approaching quick this year??? I haven't even really thought much about it until today when I was checking my calendar!

There are lots of great gift ideas for moms...


First, key fobs to hang on to those car keys so she can run you all over town! Lots of ribbons to choose from and at a great deal... perfect for little budgets.
Second, how about a wallet or check book cover so she can keep up with all the money that she can spend on you??? Everyone knows if you have checks, you have money. Again, a great value for little budgets!


Lastely, she needs to have a bag that says "Mom"! I offer several styles and price points, something that Mom will be proud to carry...

So, here's the deal: if you get your mother's day order in before April 24th then I will give you 20% off your entire order!
Be sure to check the website for fabric samples and styles.

No comments: