April 7, 2009

Exciting Possibilities

I'm considering stepping out of my box. Way out!


I can't say what it is just yet but it would be big news for my little business and hopefully exciting news for those that are interested in what I do.

I'm terrified I'd mess things up or make things too complicated for my family or not be good enough. There; all the fears are out! Isn't that why its so hard to step out of the box? Fear? Well, through prayer, I know God will let me know what I need to do.
As soon as I have something for sure to tell, I'll be doing a give-a-way to celebrate! So, be on the lookout for that and possible news!

2 comments:

ellaandmommy said...

Exciting...Keep us posted! :)

Paige Todd said...

You'll be great at whatever you decide to do! Oh, and I picked up some new fabric yesterday.