December 7, 2008

And the Winner is...

Well thanks so much for entering! I loved hearing about everyone's favorite gifts as kids. I think my faovrite gift ever was a Crissy doll. She is the big baby one that has the hard body and the growing hair. I still have her and wouldn't trade her for anything! :)

Now, for my winner! I put everyone's name in and had my niece (who twisted her ankle running in church) to draw... She keeps digging and digging and I say 'Peyton just pick one for me' and she says "I am... I'm looking for the winner!" LOL, you can't argue with that logic!


Thanks so much for entering! You are the winner Peyton was looking for!!! I will be emailing you in a few minutes!

Thanks again to everyone for entering and I hope everyone had a wonderful time reflecting on their past Christmases...

2 comments:

Saylorsmom said...

I want to order one of your dolls. Can you email me at hdhodges@blomand.net.

thanks,
Holly

Brandie said...

You just don't know how excited I am! Thank you for having the giveaway. I love all of your stuff and will be checking back often to see what you've created next. Give Peyton a big hug for pulling my name out:)! Thanks again!!!