December 1, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Here is a quick peek at 3 of the orders going out today... 4 more are nearly completed and one more will be started today. So, that will leave me ready for a couple more that have come in.

Please email me for more information on these sweet rag dolls as I have not added them to the website just yet...

A group shot of some of the babies available for immediate shipping/delivery... each Baby is $15.00 plus shipping (if needed) and have no parts that would present a choking hazard to babies. I have noticed that the little girls just love them! Their arms are just the right size to wrap around a little one...
Available with 4 different Hair Colors; Red, Blond, Black and Brown. Lots of Eye color combinations and fabrics to personalize your little one a rag doll.
Hopefully, I'll post the other sneak peek later this morning!

No comments: