December 15, 2008

Babies are Ready!

Finally! The last of the babies are completed! I'm so happy that I've got them finished and I'm going to start emailing everyone now!


Just a few more monkeys to finish and all my holiday orders will be completed. Once all the orders are finished, I'm going to concentrate on getting my home ready for company and starting some holiday baking. I've already told miss Paula that we will be making cookies but I don't think mine will turn out as pretty as hers! I just hope we have an ooey gooey time making them! :)


See my first boys??? I just think they are adorable with their hair sticking up!


Key Fobs ordered for some special people in Florida! They will be shipping in the morning...
I just wonder; do you think the elves get tired by the end of December of creating all those sweet little gifts we love to find under our trees Christmas morning? I'm pretty tired and look forward to a little time off from sewing, now to just get the house in order!




3 comments:

Paige Todd said...

The boy babies are soooooo cute! Laurel loves her baby and she named her Molly.

Kandice said...

I love the boy dolls! Is there any way I can purchase a doll for after christmas on your blog or are you not taking orders until a certain day?

Trendy Spot Boutique said...

Sure, you can place an order! I just won't be able to work on anything until January 2nd... my husband is taking some time off work so I'm going to enjoy no sewing and my family for a bit. :)
You can order directly by email to me at jennifer@thetrendyspot.com. I have not added boys yet to the website! :)