December 4, 2008

Wild About Zebra

I just have to say this has been a great print to work with... so Fun! I have used this zebra print with all kinds of colors and it just works! Lime Green, Hot Pink, Orange, Green, Turquoise and baby pink to name a few...


I just love working with this customer too! Kasey previously bought a Zebra Wallet and decided to treat herself to a checkbook cover to match... hers features hot pink lining. A special someone in her life will be receiving the Turquoise lined Zebra Wallet and Checkbook set for a Christmas gift! I hope she enjoys it!





Watch for a few more sneak peeks in the next few days! Lots to finish before Christmas arrives!

1 comment:

Kasey Le'An said...

I absolutely LOVE my wallet and new check book cover. I can’t tell you how many complements I have gotten from my wallet alone. It is by far the BEST wallet I have ever had. My other wallets are usually too small to fit everything I need in them. But not this one, I can fit everything in it and it’s not even bulky. The zebra and hot pink fabric is soooooo me. Lol. It is just perfect. Thanks Jennifer!!! <3