December 11, 2008

Thanks so much!

I just have to tell all of my customers how much I appreciate them! This has been a wonderful year for The Trendy Spot and there is no way it would have been possible without great customers!

Today is the last day for Christmas orders. I have been delaying the end day for a bit now but as I cut out some orders that came in earlier today, I realized I am now out of blond felt for little blond babies. I'm also VERY close to out of brown too. I don't think I will have a chance to order that and it arrive in time for Christmas.

If you would like to place an order that does not need to be completed for Christmas, please feel free!

I do have 2 babies left from the craft show... all others have found a home. If you would like to find out if either of these cuties are still available, please feel free to contact me at jennifer@thetrendyspot.com

I look forward to posting all these babies I'm working on right now! I even have some cute little guys to show you. ;)






2 comments:

Kandice said...

Jennifer,
Could you please email me at kandicedyer_07@hotmail.com. It wont let me email you.

Centsible Mommy said...

Hi Jennifer

I have a cute idea for dolls...not for my boys but for me...haha ...but made to look like my boys, one brown eyed brown haired boy and one blue eyed blonde haired boy doll with their name embrodiered on their clothing. Please email me with a price if this is a possibility. I think it would be cute to have those! Don't need by xmas or anything!

Thanks,
Jamie
centsiblemommy@yahoo.com


centsiblemommy